Don't Mess Around - Defend Your Bass!You need an SKB 3i-5014-OP bass case. Why? 'Cause you never know what might happen to your favorite bass: incompetent rodies, angry ex, rocky boat ride, wherever. The thing is, without an SKB 3i-5014-OP case, your precious baby could end up at the bottom of a lake. Normally, that would be the kiss of death for a bass, but with SKB's 3i-5014-OP, all you have to worry about is finding it.
When SKB built their 3i series cases, they called in the Marines - or rather, they called the Marines and worked out the standards the military demands of waterproof gear. That's why the 3i-5014-OP bass case is up to MIL-Spec - it doesn't get tougher or more serious than that! The 3i-5014-OP won't just keep your axe dry in a drizzle, it'll protect it from full submersion, as well as the beating a real road case gets during its life on the road.
SKB builds 3i cases from injection molded ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is a fancy way of saying that it's tougher than one of those crazy people who box kangaroos. And aside from being nearly indestructible, the 3i-5014-OP has handy features like comfortable cushion grip handles, wheels, and TSA approved trigger release latches that lock (just in case you decided not to take the boat after all).
SKB 3i-5014-OP Hardshell Electric Bass Case Features at a Glance:
- Designed to fit most solidbody electric basses
- Built to MIL-Spec standards
- Injection molded case for superior build quality
- Made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Gasketed, waterproof, and airtight seals
- Patented submersible design that's corrosion and impact resistant
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Secure stacking
- TSA approved latches
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve