Don't Mess Around - Defend Your Prized Acoustic!You need an SKB 3i-4217-18T dreadnought acoustic guitar case. Why? Because you never know what might happen to your acoustic guitar: incompetent roadies, angry ex, rocky boat ride, or bad timing when your national tour hits New Orleans... or Tennessee... or wherever. The thing is, without an SKB 3i-4217-18T case, your precious baby could end up at the bottom of a lake, even if there wasn't a lake there before. Normally, that would be the kiss of death for a guitar, but with SKB's 3i-4217-18T, all you have to worry about is finding it.
When SKB built their 3i series cases (including the 3i-4217-18T), they called in the Marines - or rather, they called the Marines and worked out the standards the military demands of waterproof gear. That's why the 3i-4217-18T guitar case is up to MIL-Spec - it doesn't get tougher or more serious than that! The 3i-4217-18T won't just keep your axe dry in a drizzle, it'll protect it from full submersion, as well as the beating a real road case gets during its life on the road.
SKB builds 3i cases from injection molded ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is a fancy way of saying that it's tougher than one of those crazy people who box kangaroos. And aside from being nearly indestructible, the 3i-4217-18T has handy features like comfortable cushion grip handles, wheels, and TSA approved trigger release latches that lock (just in case you decided not to take the boat after all).
SKB 3i-4217-18T Waterproof Case for Dreadnought Acoustic Guitars Features at a Glance:
- Designed to fit most dreadnought acoustic guitars
- Built to MIL-Spec standards
- Injection molded case for superior build quality
- Made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Gasketed, waterproof, and airtight seals
- Patented submersible design that's corrosion and impact resistant
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Secure stacking
- TSA approved latches
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve