Don't Mess Around - Defend Your Axe!You never know what might happen to your guitar: incompetent rodies, angry ex, rocky boat ride, or bad timing when your national tour hits New Orleans. The thing is, your precious baby could end up at the bottom of a lake. Normally, that would be the kiss of death for a guitar, but with SKB's 3i-4214-56, all you have to worry about is finding it down there (and the gators, if you're in New Orleans that is).
When SKB built their 3i series cases (including the 3i-4214-56), they called in the Marines — or rather, they called the Marines and worked out the standards the military demands of waterproof gear. That's why the 3i-4214-56 guitar case is up to MIL-Spec — it doesn't get tougher or more serious than that! The 3i-4214-56 won't just keep your axe dry in a drizzle, it'll protect it from full submersion, as well as the beating a real road case gets during its life on the road. SKB builds 3i cases from injection molded ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is a fancy way of saying that it's tougher than one of those crazy people who box kangaroos. And aside from being nearly indestructible, the 3i-4214-56 has handy features like comfortable cushion grip handles, wheels, and TSA approved trigger release latches that lock (just in case you decided not to take the boat after all).
SKB 3i-4214-56 MIL-Spec Waterproof Guitar Case Features at a Glance:
- Designed to fit Gibson Les Paul guitars
- Meets MIL-Spec standards
- Injection molded case ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- Gasketed, waterproof, and airtight seals with automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to corrosion and impact and fully submersible
- Continuous molded-in hinge with patented "trigger release" latch system and TSA approved latches
- Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Secure stacking