Keep Your StudioLive 1602 Safe in This!You need an SKB 3i-2217-8B-1602 mixer case. Why? 'Cause you never know what might happen to your PreSonus StudioLive 1602 mixer: incompetent rodies, angry ex, rocky boat ride, or bad timing when your national tour hits New Orleans... or Tennessee... or wherever. The thing is, without an SKB 3i-2217-8B-1602 case, your mixer could end up at the bottom of a lake, even if there wasn't a lake there before. Normally, that would be the kiss of death for a mixer, but with SKB's 3i-2217-8B-1602, all you have to worry about is finding it.
When SKB built their 3i series cases (including the 3i-4214-66), they called in the Marines - or rather, they called the Marines and worked out the standards the military demands of waterproof gear. That's why the 3i-2217-8B-1602 mixer case is up to MIL-Spec - it doesn't get tougher or more serious than that! The 3i-2217-8B-1602 won't just keep your mixer dry in a drizzle, it'll protect it from full submersion, as well as the beating a real road case gets during its life on the road.
SKB builds 3i cases from injection molded ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is a fancy way of saying that it's tougher than one of those crazy people who box kangaroos. And aside from being nearly indestructible, the 3i-2217-8B-1602 has handy features like comfortable cushion grip handles, wheels, and TSA approved trigger release latches that lock (just in case you decided not to take the boat after all).
SKB 3i-2217-8B-1602 Waterproof Hardshell Mixer Case Features at a Glance:
- An ideal way to keep your PreSonus StudioLive 1602 mixer safe
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- UV-, solvent-, corrosion-, and fungus-resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes this case absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut foam interior fits your StudioLive 1602 mixer perfectly
- Interior dimensions: 22" x 17" x 8"
- Lid depth: 2"
- Weight: 13.30 lbs.