A Seriously Hardcore Gear Case!You know what always gets me about the movies. You've got this dude - some hotshot secret agent type - with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist, and you look at the thing and it's like, "yeah right, that attache case may be pretty, but one good yank and that thing's going to rip off no matter what!" Now, if he were handcuffed to an SKB 3i-2015-7B-C, that would be a whole different story. You see, the 3i-2015-7B-C isn't any old case, this baby's 100% up to Mil Spec. It's built of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin - which is egghead for "it's really friggin' tough! That's right, we're talkin' about seriously reality-proof.
So, say you're transporting your super-secret audio interface or groove machine or whatever, and an RPG takes out the bridge you're crossing... assuming you made it to shore, you'd be golden. In fact, even if you ended up on the bottom of the river breathing through the extendable straw you keep on hand for just such emergencies, your gear would still be fine. The SKB 3i-2015-7B-C isn't just waterproof, it's completely submersible! Ultra-high-tech cube foam (plucked into shape to fit your gear) also keeps the cozy environment inside the SKB 3i-2015-7B-C safe from impact. Add to all that a super-comfy rubber over-molded cushion grip handle and trigger-release latches, and the 3i-2015-7B-C isn't just bulletproof, it's super-slick too!
SKB 3i-2015-7B-C Waterproof Case Features at a Glance:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- UV-, solvent-, corrosion-, and fungus-resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes this case absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Modifiable cubed foam included
- Interior dimensions: 20.5" x 15.5" x 7.5"
- Lid depth: 2"
- Weight: 10.45 lbs.