Band Directors Rejoice!Pyware 3D Java Basic is the newest, most value-packed version of 3D Java - the premier drill design product on the market today. High schools, colleges, universities, and corps worldwide depend on 3D Java for their dill designing needs because of its host of cutting-edge designing features. Aimed to save both design and teaching time, 3D Java Basic makes it simple to input the number of band members you have, and develop incredible drills, all while being able to view, edit, or print any count of the drill at any time. For modern drill creation, Pyware 3D Java Basic is simply a must-have!
Pyware 3D Java Basic at a Glance:
- Leading drill design software
- Fast and flexible design and editing
Leading drill design software
Pyware 3D Java is the leading drill design software out there - a staple item for high school and college bands, but also used in special events such as Super Bowl halftime shows, Olympics Opening and Closing Ceremonies, over 90% of all college bowl games, major parades, movies such as "Drumline," and even on Broadway.
Fast and Flexible
The secret behind 3D Java's success is its speed and flexibility. With patented count to count technology, you can view, edit, or print any count of the drill at any time. Its special Morph feature lets you make transitions by morphing an existing formation instead of tediously recreating formations from scratch.
Pyware 3D Java Basic Features:
- Lower cost edition of popular 3D Java with all the cutting-edge 3D features for designing and printing drills
- Can view, edit, or print any count of any drill at any time
- Morph feature lets you make transitions by morphing an existing formation
- Time Track takes out the limitation that requires all transitions to begin and end at the same time
- True Automatic animation is handled behind the scenes as you design
- Records your every move and then uses that info to automatically make animation in the background
- Fast, and flexible
- Can rewrite your drill in seconds
- Basic is not compatible with the 3D family of interactive software, such as 3D Performer's Practice Tools, 3D Director's Viewer
- Basic is compatible with optional plug-ins, like Floor Covers, Old school Tools, and Spiral Tool