Protect Your Gear!The Electro-Voice 309A suspension shock mount was
designed specifically for use with the RE20 and RE27N/D
dynamic microphones. It boasts near-perfect shock isolation
for the already internally shock mounted RE20 or RE27N/D.
For most jobs, the Model 309A may be attached
straight to the recording boom or to a floor stand. A stand
adapter with 5/8" -27 thread is provided.
The 309A mount design allows quick installation of the RE20
or RE27N/D microphone without tools. A double safety factor
is provided to ensure that the microphone will remain attached
to the shock mount under any conditions. First a "bayonet"
locking action assures that the microphone will not fall out of
the shock mount under its own weight. Additionally, a set
screw (wing type) can be tightened to lock the microphone in
place after it features been properly positioned.
Four molded neoprene shock cords suspend and support
the microphone within an aluminum and steel frame-work to
effectively isolate it from mechanical shock and vibration.
Electro-Voice 309A Suspension Shock Mount Features:
- Total shock isolation for RE20 and RE27N/D microphones
- Microphones install in seconds with no tools needed
- Neoprene cords suspended in an aluminum and steel basket provide max protection
- Threads straight to most microphone stands or booms
- Included 5/8" - 27 thread adapter included