Make Your MOTU PCI-424 System Even Bigger é─ý and Better!Take the 2408mk3 Expansion I/O and add it to any PCI-424 compatible "Core" rig and you're adding more analog and digital ins and outputs than you can shake a stick at! The 2408 MK3 expansion I/O is the completely same interface that you get with the 2408 MK3 Core system without the PCI-424 card.
MOTU 2408mk3 I/O Expansion at a Glance:
- Connect up to 4 2408mk3 interfaces to 1 core card for 96-channel I/O
- One interface offers 7 banks of I/O including analog, ADAT optical, TDIF, and S/PDIF
- Connect up to 12 ADAT decks, 12 DA-88s, and 32 channels of analog simultaneously
Connect up to 4 2408mk3 interfaces for 96-channel I/O
A core 2408mk3 system sports 24 inputs and outs, but it also offers the most expansion ever offered in one PCI card. Up to four interfaces can be connected to the PCI-424 for up to 96 channels of simultaneous in and output at sample rates up to 96kHz.
One interface offers 7 banks of I/O
The 1U rack-mountable 2408mk3 rocks seven banks of I/O: one bank of 24-bit/96kHz analog on balanced Tip-ring-sleeve connectors, three banks of 96kHz ADAT optical, three banks of 96kHz TASCAM TDIF, plus stereo S/PDIF. You can go with any three banks (up to 24 channels) to be active at one time. This means you can use each 2408mk3 hook up three ADATs, three DA-88s, and eight analog devices all at the same time and access any three banks - in any combination of formats. And you can freely switch formats at any time.
Connect ADAT decks, DA-88s and analog simultaneously
Think about the possibilities: with the 2408mk3 you could connect 12 ADATs and 12 DA-88s to your computer, plus 32 channels of analog I/O, and at once record and play as many tracks of audio as your computer allows. If you have a digital mixer, the 2408mk3 has up to 96 channels of digital I/O at 44.1 or 48kHz, and 48 channels at 88.2 or 96kHz.
MOTU 2408mk3 I/O Expansion Features:
- 8 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve connectors
- 108dB S/N ratio (A-weighted)
- 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O
- 24áchannels of TDIF (Tascam digital) I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF in and 4 channels out
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz
- ADAT sync input (on PCI-424 card)
- Word Clock in and out