A Just Plain Great Graphic EQ!
Are you looking for a graphic EQ that can do your taxes for you? NO WAY! You want a graphic EQ that sounds great and does an excellent job doing exactly what it was made for. Well guess what, that's exactly what you're going to get from the dbx 231s 31-band graphic equalizer. If you've been running live sound for more than a few weeks, you can't help but have noticed that dbx EQs are everywhere. That's because dbx doesn't waste your money paying for frills you don't need. The 231s is made from quality parts to deliver clean and clear sound. Functions like a switchable boost cut rang of +/-6dB or +/-12dB let you get exactly the kind of control you need. What's more, the 1/3-octave Constant Q control extends beyond the audible spectrum, ensuring that you get the smoothest curves possible. If you want great control and excellent sound from your graphic EQ, you won't go wrong with a dbx 231s!dbx 231s Dual-channel 31-band Equalizer Features at a Glance:
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB
- 12dB/octave 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output level
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Frequency response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6" x 19"
|dbx 231s Specs:
|Number of Bands
||2 x 31-band
||±6, ±12 switchable
||12dB per octave 50 Hz
||No high-cut filter