Eight Great Channels of Level Matching, One Awesome Unit!
So, you wanna plug a bunch of consumer-output gear into your pro-level inputs? Well, you could invest in several individual -10 to +4 converters. Sure. Or, you could grab a SINGLE Aphex Model 228 interface and instantly find yourself with eight channels of awesome level-conversion capability... in a single rackspace, no less. Yep, this box is made to do the job and do it well. The Model 228 is super-easy to use, too. Each channel has individual trims, right on the front panel. You also get super-cool, accurate metering. Plugging in is also easy, thanks to eight RCA inputs and eight balanced XLR outputs. Go pro; get this converter!Aphex Model 228 Eight-channel Level Converter Features at a Glance:
- Inputs: 8 x unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: 8 x balanced XLR 3-pin Male
- Gain translation: 11.78dB (adjustable ±6 dB)
- Frequency response: -3dB @ .16Hz and 80kHz
- THD @ max output: Less than .001% at M.O.L.
- IMD @ max output: Less than .001% at M.O.L.
- Output noise: Better than -90dBu, input shorted
- SNR: 94dB
- Dynamic range: 114dB
- Max Output Level (MOL): +24dBu
- Max Input Level: 3.55V RMS
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1.75"H x 9" D (482.6mm x 44.5mm x 228.6mm)
- Power supply: Internal, fused
- Net weight: 5 lbs.
|Aphex Model 228 Specs:
||8 x RCA
||8 x XLR