Genuine Leslie Performance, Great Price!The Leslie 2101 mk2 keyboard amp packs that magical Lesllie performance and vibe into a completely small design! You get genuine Leslie rotating speaker performance, while an array of input and output options make the 2101 mk2 a completely flexible performer. Adjust speed settings and save them. Go with combinations of this amps Rotary and two stationary channels. You can even use this amp's MIDI connectivity to control several of its functions from your keyboard! If you want to add the classic sound of a Leslie to your modern rig, you need the 2101 mk2!
Leslie 2101 mk2 200W Keyboard Amp with Rotary Speaker at a Glance:
- Plenty of power, awesome sound
- Classic Leslie performance in a modern-rig-approved package
Plenty of power, sweet sound
The 2101 mk2 features a 50-watt amp for its rotary section plus an individual 75-watt amp for each of its two Stationary channels. Its built-in tube preamplifier and overdrive circuit give you the everything from thick richness to classic grit.
Classic Leslie performance in a modern-rig-approved package
You get first-class Leslie performance from the mk2, and it also offers up an incredible level of control. Adjust slow and fast speeds and control the rise, fall, and brake times. You can even save the settings! A MIDI terminal features control of several functions straight from your organ or keyboard.
Leslie 2101 mk2 200W Keyboard Amp with Rotary Speaker Features:
- Three channel ins (Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R)
- Built-in tube preamp
- Amplifier: 50W (Rotary channel); 2 x 75W RMS (Stationary channels)
- Inputs: 11-pin Leslie connector and 8-pin DIN, 1/4" line-in phone jack for Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Outputs: Line-out (stereo phone jack); Stationary L/R; lower Rotary L/R; extension speaker connection for lower L/R
- Digital simulation of lower rotor
- Speakers: 1 x horn driver; 2 x 6" woofer, 2 x 2" tweeter
- Dimensions: 13" H x 20.5" D x 20" W
- Weight: 50 lbs.