Say Goodbye to Messy Pedalboards!
The first time we saw the 1 SPOT, we were hooked. Everyone knows one of the biggest drags about having a sweet pedalboard is all of the janky power supplies that goes along with it. You've got to make sure you bring them all along wherever you go, yeah — but the most annoying part is trying to plug all of them in. You know what we mean... all those wall warts take up multiple spots on your power strip, so you need like four power strips to get everything going. That's why you'll welcome the genius of the Truetone 1 SPOT, just the way we did. This adapter takes up only ONE SPOT on your power strip or wall outlet (get it?), but it can power up to 20 pedals — totally convenient. It's time to say goodbye to those annoying tangles of power supplies and say hello to the 1 SPOT. Genius.
Truetone 1 SPOT Combo Pack Power Adapter Pack Features:
- Takes up only one spot on your power strip
- Handles up to 1700mA
- Extra-long 10' cable
- Connects to additional cables to power more pedals
- A single 1 SPOT powers your entire pedalboard
- Compatible with BOSS PSA, BOSS ACA, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, Danelectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC109, Zoom AD-0006 adapters
- Automatically converts voltage worldwide
|Truetone 1 SPOT Specs:
|Input Voltage Range
||Tip: Negative, Sleeve: Positive