Killer Chromatic Foot Controller!Are your hands already too busy? Do you still wish you could do more with your live performance? Then you've got to check out the Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step. This bad boy's absolutely outrageous! Far from your typical organ-style foot pedal, the 12 Step gives you fun and inspiring performance options that are simply out of reach for conventional foot keys. That's because the 12 Step features some of Keith McMillen's most advanced sensor technology to date. Each of its 12 keys is not only velocity sensitive, they're also pressure sensitive and tilt sensitive too! That means you can trigger a synth and ride the filter cutoff frequency with the tilt while controlling the volume swell with aftertouch, or... well... you get the idea. Your options are pretty much limitless.
And that's not all - the KMI 12 Step also lets you trigger up to five notes with each key, allowing you to fire off complex chords with the press of a single foot. Add to that a massive selection of cool presets, and you're ready to rock. What are you waiting for? Put your feet to work with a Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step MIDI foot controller from GearNuts.com today!
Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step MIDI Foot Controller Features at a Glance:
- Dynamic MIDI foot controller that lets you play instruments and control your sounds with your feet
- Perfect for keyboardists, bass players, singers, guitarists, DJs, electronic musicians, and anyone else who likes to get creative when they perform
- 12 x soft pedal keys give you control of a full octave key range
- 120 layers of velocity sensitivity adds dynamic expressing to your performance
- Pressure sensitivity provides aftertouch control for each key
- Each key is tilt sensitive, allowing you to control an additional parameter or continuous controller
- Trigger up to 5 notes with a the press of a single pedal to play chords
- Massive selection of presets provide you with flexible performance options
- Virtually indestructible design stands up to years and years of real world use and abuse
- Compact and lightweight design travels well
- Connects to your computer via USB
- Compatible with KMI's MIDI Expander, for use with conventional MIDI-port-equipped gear
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 4" x 0.75"
- Weight: 1 lb.