Take Maximum Control over Your Guitar Sound!
When it comes to your guitar sound, how much control do you really need? That much? Wow. Luckily, MXR makes the M-108 10-band EQ pedal. Want to give that single-coil guitar more gain and girth? No problem. Want to make your humbucker-equipped axe sit in the mix? Tone-shaping is right at your fingertips. This amazing (and road-tough) EQ is packed into a compact metal chassis, and it even gives you a handy footswitch. That's perfect when you want to change tones or boost your signal mid-song. Control your guitar tone!
MXR M-108 Features at a Glance:
- 12dB of cut or boost
- Hardwire bypass
- Input Gain and Output Volume sliders
- Gain and Volume slider LEDs blink to indicate signal clipping
- Illuminated sliders for onstage carving
- Glow-in-the-dark graphics
- 18-volt operation for twice the headroom of most EQ pedals
- Indestructible, die-cast zinc housing
- Power supply included
|MXR M-108 10-Band Equalizer Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V